Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Our wedding

The whole wedding party

(Left to right: Jordan, Courtney, my cousin Ashley, Audrey, my sister-in-law Kendra, my sister Amy, me, Kevin, Kevin's brother-in-law Kevin, my brother Drew, Charlie, Kevin's brother Daniel, and John Tyler)

Kevin's mom, sister & brother-in-law
Kevin's dad, stepmom, & his two brothers
Beth's parents & siblings
Kevin & his nephew Haden
(commonly referred to as "the Hadenator")
My Uncle Lamon officiated the ceremony
The Vows
Amy & Drew sang "The Prayer" just like Josh Groban & Charlotte Church

The Sowders/Jones family The Hubbs family

The Holmes family

My cousin Christina & her daughter Cora Mae

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The McLain Family said...

I still have that picture on my refrigerator. I love it.