Monday, September 8, 2008

Fashionista

I know I am VERY behind. I think I fell off the face of the internet for a month!

As for Miss Holmes, after celebrating 4 months of life on August 29th, we visited her doctor on September 5th. She weighs 13 lbs., 7 ozs. and is 23 7/8" long. She is in the 50th percentile for her weight, and between the 25th and 50th percentile for height (but did anyone really expect her to be very tall???) Her feeties are beyond tiny - her newborn-size shoes are just now fitting without falling off.
Katie at Grandma Starr's house...she's wishing she could have a cupcake to eat, instead of one to wear.
What happens when Daddy helps Katie get dressed. I put the onesie on her, and the socks. Daddy added the slippers. She's on the cutting edge of fashion.
What happens when you have dogs: finally get the perfect happy smile, and the dog gets in the way.
She's obviously upset about another Cincinnati Reds loss.
Fashion show. Aunt Amy came over, and Katie wanted to show off all her hats. Amy & I took the first pic to prove to Katie that yes, bald IS beautiful!

5 comments:

The McLain Family said...

She is getting so big! I love the hats. And beieve me the dress up never ends.

Anonymous said...

I forgot about the hat fashion show! Those turned out adorably!

Tracy said...

She is definitely a hat girl! That picture with her slipper socks looks like she's ready to go work out! Aren't they fun to dress up!? ; )

it-geek said...

She's such a cutie pie! Jack is the same percentiles as Katie. He's definitely our "peanut"...well...as much peanut as our gene pool can make! lol

it-geek said...

ha ha...oops. I forgot I'm on Darryl's computer...Darryl really DIDN'T write these comments...I (Becky) did! :)