Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bunnies

Katie has some bunny slippers that she absolutely LOVES. Ok, well she probably doesn't care - but we like them, mostly because they stay on her feet better than socks do. Our only problem? The dogs think the bunnies belong to them.
This pic makes me laugh - I think it looks like she's holding her tummy (maybe she just got finished eating a big meal, lol)
"If I had teeth, I'd be able to make a bunny face too!"
Kevin & I had a debate over the onesie. He insists it's a mouse, and I say it's a bunny.
Any thoughts?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know - it looks like it could be either, but since it's pink, I'm going to say a bunny. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have that onesie and I have always thought it was a bunny.

She is the cutest! I love her pics. She is always so happy.

Tracy said...

She always looks precious! That onezie is adorable! I'm with you...it's definitely a bunny!

The McLain Family said...

I am looking at the blog with mama right now and we both say that it is a bunny. She is so cute.

Our Family said...

These pictures are too cute. I do especially love her holding her tummy while laughing!!! Gracie saw the pics and said "what a happy baby"!!!

Yvette Marie said...

It's definitely a bunny! Beth she is so adorable......

Becky said...

I'm gonna vote bunny...it's the teeth...lol