Monday, November 17, 2008

Hey Katie, wanna get a picture with me?

So, I fully understand that I looked terrible. I can own that. It was late. I had worked all day. Odds are I had a baseball hat on until I came home from work. My makeup needed some work (let's be honest - a LOT of me needed some work, lol). But you'd think my one and only kid could smile with me for ONE little picture (ok, so it's never just one picture. It's as many as I can shoot before the camera battery dies, but still). There was NO getting Katie to smile...and I could have even lived with a serious face. But no. The little ham had to make a face. I am in serious trouble when this little jokester gets older. :)

Hey wait...that reminds me of a picture I took a few years ago with another person living at my house... Katie is definitely her father's daughter!

This picture is for Aunt Amy - who so lovingly purchased the pj set that Miss Holmes is modeling. I think she looks like a little British girl with that cap on. Katie loved the pj's, Aunt Amy!

The next three pictures are some of my favorite "Katie pics" of all time (well, so far anyway). Apparently her activity gym was SO much fun, it knocked her out cold on the mat. I only wish I looked this peaceful when I slept.

"I give up! I can't play any longer! ...must...have...sleep...!"
"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz"


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Absolutely precious! Cracking up at "the face" photo. Wouldn't you just love to sleep so soundly?? She IS out cold! = ) Her photos always make me smile.

Our Family said...

the sleeping pictures remind me of a certain sleeping beauty from my freshman year of college. can't wait to see a pic of her with a towel on her head, robe on, standing in front of her closet...trying to decide what to wear.

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics as always! We call the baby sleeping with the arms up...the "happy baby" pose. Love that! :)