Thursday, June 12, 2008

Splish Splash! I was takin a bath...

So I know that there is already a posting of Katie getting a bath - I just wanted to post this so everyone could see that she no longer screams while in the water. She just gets this wide-eyed, shocked look on her face. She wasn't in her baby tub because, well, she had a diaper blowout and this was an emergency bath. There would be a picture of the blowout too, but Kevin said "I never want to see that again." lol My boss says that Katie's diaper blowouts are her way of showing us she has a sense of humor. If that is the case, the kid is going to be a comedian one day. I personally don't find Katie's "jokes" to be very funny.

Katie drying off in the towel that my Uncle Lamon & Aunt Betty got us. The hooded part is a crown and says "princess" across it. I just think this picture is funny because of one thing - check out Katie's super long pinky toe! She always has it stretched out like that too. I can't figure out where she got such a long pinky toe - and believe me, I have been asking the family. Be aware that if you stop by my house, you may have to remove your shoes to prove you don't also have a super long pinky toe!
P.S. Katie Lauren Holmes is named after one of my best friends and college roommate named Lauren, who coincidentally HATES the words "pinky toe." I think it's fitting that this posting has allowed me to say "pinky toe" so many times here. :)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

AHHH!! The pinky toe!!!! It looks like Katie is saying "Guess what world! I have a long pinky toe and I am not afraid to use it!" lol, she is doing that pose just to make me type the words pinky toe!!! She's a cutie!