Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ohio State Football!

We LOVE Ohio State football, and try to get to a game every year (but it's TOUGH to get tickets). This is from the Ohio State/Illinois game 2005 - Ohio State won. :)
Yes, we made the trip to the dreaded rival, Michigan. It turns out they have a nice stadium - but maybe we only thought that because Ohio State beat them that day. :)
We go to a lot of football signings - this is Kevin with Ohio State center, Nick Mangold. He now plays for the Jets.
I always said that if I got to meet this guy, I'd do this pose (I just never assumed I'd be 9 months pregnant when it happened!). He's Ohio State defensive end Vernon Gholston. He was just selected by the NY Jets as the #6 player in the NFL draft. And his arms are massive. Just a pic of the jersey my mom & dad framed for us. It's signed by Santonio Holmes, former Ohio State wide receiver who now plays for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

No comments: