Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Something I noticed

I was looking at my pics, trying to decide which to post and came across the one of Katie on the right. I think it's a pretty close profile match to the ultrasound pic of Katie 20 weeks into development. I guess I just always thought that babies grew and changed so much, so quickly in the womb that they wouldn't look the same 6 weeks into life. Makes you wonder how people can go through with abortions, and if they would if they realized this.

I also think it's good proof that Katie WAS smiling in the ultrasound picture, not yawning like Kevin said (he insisted she was yawning, "like her mom" - yes, he's quite the jokester). lol

4 comments:

Our Family said...

Too cute!!!What a beautiful smile!

The McLain Family said...

Oh I love that! It is perfect!

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest ultrasound pic ever. usually they are scary. yours is adorable. just like her!

Tracy said...

I've never seen a more adorable ultrasound pic! Yep, it's definitely Katie! ; )