Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ziggy

Kevin came to me laughing one day and said, "look at her. She looks like Ziggy." I wanted to argue, but as you can see...she does. lol My mom hates that we call her that now, but I think it's cute on her.
I'd like to tell you all that Ziggy is smiling at me in this picture, but no. She's actually looking in the mirror at herself. She's laying on her changing pad adoring the girl in the mirror. :)
So sad! Miss Holmes has really developed a perfect little pout (although this isn't the best picture of it). Aunt Kendra says she will use it to always get her way - and she's probably right. The pout is too cute for me to stand. lol
Catching a few z's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness!!! THAT POUT!!!! How cute!

Susan said...

She's sooo cute!! Like a little doll!! Those smiles, wow!

Tracy said...

Complete, melt-my-heart, preciousness. I laughed out loud about the Ziggy comment. (It has always been my humble opinion that Ziggy was one of the most adorable characters, ever!) Just when I think her pictures can't get any cuter...I see the pout picture! Too much!